Creating a new paradigm in daily water and energy usage by Orbital Systems
- All innovations
- Air to Air Heat Exchanger for Cooling
- AirLight Heat Exchanger
- Geothermal Building Cooling Systems
- District Heating & Cooling System
- NordIQ Soft Control System
- Solar Lighting System
- Rehact Intelligent Energy System
- Low Energy HVAC System
- Solar Chiller
- Efficient Insulation Material
- Creating a new paradigm in daily water and energy usage by Orbital Systems
- Gorilla energy efficient ceiling fans. Developed by: Atomberg Technologies Private Limited
- Heat-Source-Tower Heat Pump
- Helping consumers manage their home energy by Viva Labs
- High-durability timber
- Highly energy efficient heating systems by EyeCular Technologies
- Innovative and efficient air dome
- Intelligent Heating and Cooling Technology for Building Developed by: Henan Runheng Energy Management
- L4A Efficient Greenhouse Lighting
- Making laundry clean, cool and detergent free. Developed by: Scandinavian Water Technology
- Photovoltaic Ceramic Tile
- Radiant Cooling Solution for Building Sector by Oorja Energy Engineering
- Renewable Energy-based smart micro-grid using DC appliances. Developed by Basil Energetics Private Limited
- Smart energy at home using cloud and storage by Suntherm
- Supplying Energy
- Energy Access
Water. It’s one of civilization’s most vital resources. The human body is 70 percent water. And so is the surface of planet Earth. But with global droughts caused by climate change, water is now one of our most vulnerable elements. It needs to be protected and preserved.
Orbital systems makes showers that save 90 percent of the water and 80 percent of the heating needed for conventional showers. To date the company has saved more than 1 million liters of water and thousands of kilowatt hours of electricity. If the Shower of the Future saved 80 percent of the heating in 7 percent of the showers in their target markets by the year 2026, it would save 21.1 million tons of CO2 emissions annually.
Orbital Systems was founded by the company’s CEO, Mehrdad Mahdjoubi. The company’s employees hold various degrees and come from a variety of backgrounds. Together with Niklas Zennström, co-founder of SKYPE, Orbital Systems continues to build on its strengths in technology and sustainability.
Orbital Systems is an award-winning clean-tech startup in Malmö, Sweden. The company specializes in disruptive water recycling technology inspired by an academic cooperation project with NASA.
The climate innovation:
Creating a new paradigm in daily water and energy usage
save 21.1 million tons of CO2 emissions annually.
Mehrdad Mahdjoubi, CEO & FOUNDER