Intelligent Heating and Cooling Technology for Building Developed by: Henan Runheng Energy Management
- All innovations
- Air to Air Heat Exchanger for Cooling
- AirLight Heat Exchanger
- Geothermal Building Cooling Systems
- District Heating & Cooling System
- NordIQ Soft Control System
- Solar Lighting System
- Rehact Intelligent Energy System
- Low Energy HVAC System
- Solar Chiller
- Efficient Insulation Material
- Cloud-based smart heating. Developed by: Fourdeg
- Creating a new paradigm in daily water and energy usage by Orbital Systems
- Gorilla energy efficient ceiling fans. Developed by: Atomberg Technologies Private Limited
- Heat-Source-Tower Heat Pump
- Helping consumers manage their home energy by Viva Labs
- High-durability timber
- Highly energy efficient heating systems by EyeCular Technologies
- Innovative and efficient air dome
- Intelligent Heating and Cooling Technology for Building Developed by: Henan Runheng Energy Management
- L4A Efficient Greenhouse Lighting
- Making laundry clean, cool and detergent free. Developed by: Scandinavian Water Technology
- Photovoltaic Ceramic Tile
- Preserving water through smart nozzles. Developed by: Altered
- Radiant Cooling Solution for Building Sector by Oorja Energy Engineering
- Renewable Energy-based smart micro-grid using DC appliances. Developed by Basil Energetics Private Limited
- Smart energy at home using cloud and storage by Suntherm
- Supplying Energy
- Energy Access
Intelligent heating and cooling technology for building by recharging shallow geothermal energy in the same well innovated by Henan Runheng, is the core of shallow geothermal energy central air-conditioning system. This technology equals the amount of effluent to backwater and realizes adequate heat exchange between backwater and soil. This greatly improves the efficiency of water source heat pump unit. In the full closed cycle, water stays still without pollution and waste. And the compound water outlet pipe completely prevents the direct heat exchange between effluent and backwater, and keeps the constant temperature of the outlet water. This technology overcomes the defect of water heat pump of recharging in multiple wells. It solves the problem of the heat source well blockage and declining water level. This technology realizes that backwater can be returned to the ground 100%, make the system as “taking energy but renewing water.
Shallow geothermal energy refers to energy which you find in soil and groundwater within 200 m under the surface. The energy is clean and renewable. If applied to 10% of global new buildings and 5% of existing buildings reconstruction, this technology could reduce CO2 emission by 42 million tons per year by 2026.
The company plans to build “shallow geothermal data Internet energy efficiency monitoring platform”. The platform could monitor several parameters, such as backwater flow, temperature, pressure and energy consumption, to find the potential for energy saving, ensuring the system operates in the best energy-saving status.
Li Yujun, senior engineer, Henan provincial Environmental Protection Association executive vice chairman, and Henan entrepreneurs, graduated from Wuhan University of Technology in 1993, worked as a designer in Pingdingshan Coal Design Institute from 1993 to 1998, worked as general manager in the air conditioning company in Henan Province from 1999 to 2006, worked as general manager in Anyang construction engineering mechanical and electrical company from 2007 to 2013, has worked as chairman in Henan Runheng Energy Management Co., Ltd since 2013; Suo Feng, senior engineers, graduated from North China Institute of water conservancy and hydropower in 2005, worked as a designer in Henan Keyu artificial environment Co. Ltd. from 2007 to 2012, worked as company as a manager from 2012 to 2013 in Anyang Construction Engineering (Group) Co., Ltd, and has worked as general manager in Henan Runheng since 2013.
Henan Runheng Energy Management Co., Ltd
Development and utilization of shallow geothermal energy
The climate innovation:
This technology could reduce CO2 emission by 42 million tons per year by 2026.