Castor value chain productions. Developed by: Tianjin Castor Energy
- All innovations
- Supersonic Wave Engine (SWE)
- Thermo-acoustics Engine
- Personal Rapid Transit (PRT)
- NanoGrid Charging Station
- 100 percent emission-free car and ridesharing by EkoRent
- Castor value chain productions. Developed by: Tianjin Castor Energy
- Elevated track transport system by Milotek
- Harnessing big data to drive efficiency. Developed by: Greater Than
- Harnessing renewable energy at sea. Developed by: Norsepower
- HyPixi - Hybrid Retrofit System for Vehicles
- Hydraulic hybrid transition by MISER Technology
- Making charging easier for electric vehicles. Developed by: Parking Energy
- Modular Smart Charging Station
- PLUGnCHILL — Phase Change Material (PCM) for mobile cold storage
- Smart urban mobility solutions by Meshcrafts
- Solar Charging for Electric Vehicles
- Zbee Ultralight Electric Vehicle
- Supplying Energy
- Energy Access
Castor bio-based aviation fuel is a product for implementing energy diversification strategy to achieve global aviation emission reductions. Tianjin Castor Energy has developed the castor bio-based aviation fuel. The technique can produce high bio-aviation fuel yields by hydrodeoxygenation (HDO), hydro-cracking and hydro-isomerization reaction, and the properties meet the standards ASTM D7566. Moreover, the products do not contain sulfur, phosphorus and heavy metal. In addition, the cleanliness and low-temperature fluidity are superior to the petroleum-based one. The raw material supply is wildly available making it the most cost-efficient bio-based aviation fuel so far. Castor bio-based aviation fuel can become the best choice of global aviation industry after increased fuel efficiency.
Castor bio-based aviation fuel can achieve zero emission through an entire lifecycle of biogenic emissions, making it one of the most significant ways to reduce CO2 emission in aviation industry. If it can replace 7.5% of global traditional aviation fuel with an estimated annual production capacity of 3 million tons, this technology could reduce CO2 emission by 47 million tons per year by 2026.
The company plans to export planting and producing technologies to countries and regions along ‘The Belt and Road Initiatives’ to accelerate the development of this industry. The company also plans to establish national bio-based aviation fuel engineering platform. It can provide technology and standard support to the output of technology and equipment of castor oil industry chain.
Ye Feng, founder, researcher, senior economist, executive director and director of Nankai University castor Engineering Research Center, shareholder representative of Tianjin Castor Energy S&T Co., Ltd; He Liangnian, professor, chief scientist, chief expert of Nankai University castor Engineering Research Center, director of green chemistry in Nankai University, chief in National Laboratory for biomass chemical utilization engineering; Li Wei, professor of castor bio-based fuel technology, vice president of the chemistry college in Nankai University, bio-based fuel technology responsible person in the Nankai University castor Engineering Research Center; Cui Xiaoying, general manager, Bachelor of chemistry, Master of environmental science, Doctor of economics in Nankai University, castor industry chain technical and economic experts, deputy director of the Nankai University castor Engineering Research Center. Team members also include "armed forces system" in oil application, the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) and Chinese Civil Aviation Authority (CAAC).
Tianjin Castor Energy S&T Co., Ltd
Development, design, produce, and sale of castor value chain productions
The climate innovation:
Castor Bio-based Aviation Fuel
This technology could reduce CO2 emission by 47 million tons per year by 2026.