Smart urban mobility solutions by Meshcrafts
- All innovations
- Supersonic Wave Engine (SWE)
- Thermo-acoustics Engine
- Personal Rapid Transit (PRT)
- NanoGrid Charging Station
- 100 percent emission-free car and ridesharing by EkoRent
- Castor value chain productions. Developed by: Tianjin Castor Energy
- Elevated track transport system by Milotek
- Harnessing big data to drive efficiency. Developed by: Greater Than
- Harnessing renewable energy at sea. Developed by: Norsepower
- Hydraulic hybrid transition by MISER Technology
- Making charging easier for electric vehicles. Developed by: Parking Energy
- Modular Smart Charging Station
- PLUGnCHILL — Phase Change Material (PCM) for mobile cold storage
- Smart urban mobility solutions by Meshcrafts
- Solar Charging for Electric Vehicles
- Zbee Ultralight Electric Vehicle
- Supplying Energy
- Energy Access
Charging electric vehicles can be a hassle for both car owners and infrastructure operators. Owners need to understand where stations are and what kind of power is provided. And operators need to make sure their capacity is optimized and that they make a profit on running stations. Both groups need information –delivered real time.
By providing real-time information, urban traffic can be reduced by as much as 40 percent. Thanks to approaches like the one delivered by Meshcrafts, existing capacity can be used so efficiently that new structures don’t need to be developed. Finally, by minimizing the hassles associated with electric cars, Meshcrafts can increase the number of green vehicles in traffic, reducing overall CO2 emissions and enabling fossil fuel free transport. If Meshcrafts’ approach accelerates the market introduction of EVs and plugin hybrids by three years it would make annual emissions saving of 24.9 million tons of CO2 by the year 2026.
Meshcrafts is expanding its smart system to include other vehicles including diesel and gas-run cars.
Meshcrafts’ management team consists of former and graduate students from Norwegian University of Life Science, University of Oslo and BI. All are co-founders and handle different aspects of the organization: Åsmund Møll Frengstad, Managing Director; Paal Christian Myhre, Sales Manager; Sindre Kvaalsgard, System Architect; Jørgen J. Rognerud, Back-end Developer; Einar André Gasmann, Front-end Developer and Shahzad Ali Khan, Back-end Developer.
“The climate change is probably the biggest challenge human kind have faced, and transportation is a big part of the problem, so by reducing and pivot the transportation into electric and green solutions we can get closer to reach the goal of max 1.5 degrees.” Åsmund Møll Frengstad, Founder & CEO, Contact +47 905 03 441
The climate innovation:
Smart urban mobility solutions
annual emissions saving of 24.9 million tons of CO2 by the year 2026
Åsmund Møll Frengstad, Founder & CEO
|+47 905 03 441|