Biomass Oil Fuel (BOF)
- All innovations
- Supplying Energy
- Solar 8
- WoodRoll technology
- Fuel Cell Systems
- Solar Safe Water System
- Renergi technology
- Integrated Bio-Methane Plant
- Vertical-Axis Wind Turbines
- Clear Water Energy Technology
- The Ice-Stick Heat Pump
- Borehole Thermal Energy Storage (BTES)
- BioUrja - Low cost dry anaerobic digester
- Biomass Oil Fuel (BOF)
- Efficient and Clean Use of Renewable Energy
- Energy Access: Prepaid DC micro grid by BOOND
- Energy generation: Converting low temperature heat to electricity by Climeon
- Heat superconducting material and related products
- Intelligent Solar Tracking System Technology. Developed by: Huangshan Runsol New Energy
- Large-scale thermal energy storage. Developed by: EnergyNest
- Offering solar energy below grid parity by Solnet Green Energy
- Optimus (Smart PV Optimiser)
- Power bank for grid storage
- Small and flexible concentrated solar power by Heliolab
- Solar PV Optimizing Inverter
- Using algae to enhance solar energy. Developed by: Swedish Algae Factory
- Wave Bouy for Ocean Power
- Energy Access
Devotion BOF technology utilize agriculture and forestry waste, such as straw, rice husk, sawdust, et al, to produce liquid fuel. The preprocessed feedstocks are fed into the main reactor, where the flash heating in anaerobic or oxygen-deficient conditions completely reorganises the molecular structure of feedstocks through rapid pyrolysis. BOF is then made after the processes like separation in high temperature, purification, rapid condensation and so on. The conversion rate can reach up to 70% besides high value-added byproducts such as biomass combustible gases and biomass ashes.
BOF produced by Devotion can be directly applied to thermal equipments like boilers and industrial furnaces as alternative fuels. Refined BOF, with its quality close to regular gasoline and diesel, can be used as fuel of automotive engines and diesel engines.
BOF can reduce the fuel cost by 10%-40% if replacing natural gas or diesel. Given the obvious economic benefit, BOF has great potential in the alternative fuel oil market. If BOF can replace 3% of the global fuel oil consumption in the industrial sector by 2023, this solution has the potential to avoid 26 million tons of GHG emission per year.
Devotion Corporation has built up an industrial scale Biomass Oil Fuel project with annual output of 10,000 tons. The BOF production will be scaled up in China in the coming years. Moreover, Devotion Corporation is targeting at exploring the refining process of biomass fuel with research institutes. Hopefully a larger biochemical industry can be created if this target is achieved.
Founded in July 1996, Guangzhou Devotion Thermal Technology is accredited as National Innovation Enterprises and National Key High-Tech Enterprises. The company puts R&D in the first place with 65 R&D staff accounts for nearly 30% of all the staffs. The R&D platform is a combination of 6 centers, including Guangdong Bio-energy Research and Development Centers, Guangzhou Devotion Energy Research Center, National Post-doctoral Research Center, Guangdong Provincial Key Energy Technology Research and Development Center and Guangdong Provincial Enterprise Technology Center.
Guangzhou Devotion Thermal Technology Co., LTD.
The climate innovation:
Biomass energy product and heat service
avoid 26 million tons of CO2 emissions per year by 2023
|42 DongZhong Rd, Guangzhou Jingji Kaifaqu Dongqu, Guangzhou|